- Paid sponsors - They're in the sidebar over there, clearly marked as sponsors, and have at least a tangential relationship to the topics this blog covers.
- Donations - From valued and intelligent readers like you ;-), again see the sidebar.
- Products for review - My reviews are always honest and unbiased, regardless of whether I received the products for free or paid for them. If I like the products, I keep them.
- Cash payment for posts.
- Any sort of compensation that requires me to express anything but an honest opinion.
- Invitations to participate in paid campaigns that involve compromising my content for the sake of adding spurious links that would not normally appear in the post.
This policy is valid from December 10, 2009
The Fullback Files is a personal blog written and edited by Michael S. Hund. For questions about this blog, please contact fullbackfiles[at]gmail[dot]com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, he always gives his honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not, to the best of the owner's knowledge, contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to disclosurepolicy.org