- Tommy Soehn - maybe a bit too balls out from the start if you're going to have the "slow pair"--Boz and Vanney--at the back. Still wondering about that decision.
- Emilio - don't think he was 100%
- Addlery - bye, bye--thanks for trying, do not pass go, do not collect an MLS paycheck next year, good luck at Real Maryland United Albion Wandering Rovers FC or whatever the hell new USL2 team is.
- God damn what would could been if we could have taken that to extra time with the team they had on the pitch.
- I'm proud to be a United fan after that fightback. Bitter, devastated, wrung out and stiff like an overused dishrag--but proud. I love my team.
This will be brief and unedited, so forgive any spelling, grammar, or incomprehensible gibberish as the thoughts aren't quite coming clearly at the moment. Can't fault the refs--sure there were some bad decisions, but I think we actually came out ahead in the favorable calls department. Can't fault the heart--United left it on the pitch. Can't fault the house--wonderful noise and color. Some questions about the following: