Pardon The Mess

I'm going to be playing around with the design of the blog for a wee bit this morning, so I'm hoping you'll excuse what I'm sure is going to look like a pile of pooh for a while. If something lovely comes out on the other end, so much the better, but if not, I'll revert to the same (somewhat stale) design, and possibly, you won't even notice that I was mucking about.

Enjoy your Saturday and look for my SuperLiga SuperReaction either tonight or tomorrow morning, dependent upon video availability and the barometric rising and falling of my apathy levels. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I like the layout you have now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still a bit of a work in progress. I've just got to figure out one or two little tweaks to get things the way I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the all white background in tribute to Blanco?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unintentional, of course, but Black-and-Red over White does have a certain familiar feel to it, doesn't it ;-)?

    ReplyDelete