I was out of town all weekend, so my viewing of the inaugural match of the Beninho Era was necessarily reduced to the "condensed" match on MLSSoccer.com. I'm not going to attempt any analysis based on that little window, but some things I noticed...
* more terrible finishing despite a few nice attacking sequences
* Tino's lack of patience
* another "special" performance from Terry Vaughn
* Pablo Hernandez will probably need to be decapitated on the field before he gets a favorable whistle. Even then, I'm not so sure.
* lots of shirts...not sure if any actual fighting was being done for them or if those wearing them understood what a privilege, honor, and responsibility it was to be wearing Kevin Payne's...ummm, I mean DC United's shirt
* Boskovic's DP-quality "marking"
* another zero added to that miserable goals-scored tally