Will the Pain Never End?

Having just packed my bags and departed the miserable, smog-choked desolation of Griefville and moved to the outskirts of the slightly more upbeat Grudging Acceptance City, you can imagine the fresh wounds that were opened by Ticketmaster this morning as I sat down with my coffee to scan the email and found this offensive turd sitting in the inbox . . .




Hello dagger, this is my back--have you been properly introduced? Ugh! This moment of betrayal and incompetence brought to you by the fine folks at Ticketmaster--when our surcharges and "processing fees" aren't enough to make you nauseous, we'll bring on the psychological trauma! Thanks for the kick in the nether regions while I'm already down and bleeding in the gutter guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment