- Miller found a higher-paying job as the night-manager at Burger King?
- The injuries in central defense have opened the door for a Danso delivery?
- Tommy is abandoning the 4-4-2 for full-bore 3-5-2 and is jettisoning fullbacks?
- The #2 is cursed and should never be worn by a United player again?
- Miller asked Tommy why Crayton didn't travel to LA?
Part of that Wilson post was a mention of the Brazilian (et al) usage of "lateral" instead of "full-back" to describe the position. Which makes me ever so happy to have laid claim to the "Fullback" Files. Can you imagine this blog being called "the Lateral Files"? On the other hand, perhaps I'd be a bit more organized?
Update: And one last fullback sighting in the social-media miasma! Unleash the NAMOFF!