So what’s up with this #DigDeep hashtag that I see following #dcu around the Twitterverse? Possible meanings that I can come up with off the top of my head?
- A none-too-subtle message to the ownership to loosen the purse strings and #DigDeep in the moneybags for some filthy lucre to be splashed on reliable finishing.
- A hint to the fan-base that if they want a stadium, they’ll need to #DigDeep foundations themselves.
- To get a big enough hole to bury the frustrated ambitions, hopes, and dreams of the supporters, we all need to #DigDeep.
- To plumb new depths in the MLS records for futility you’ve got to #DigDeep.
- It’s all part of some elaborate PR stunt encouraging us to #Dig somebody named #Deep. Wait…Deep could be a nickname for Sandeep, and a casual Google search reveals plenty of Sandeeps in Indonesia. Hmmm. Now who do we know in Indonesia?
Any other suggestions?