1. (I) Crayton, GK
2. Wells, GK
3. Janicki, D
4. Namoff, D
5. Burch, D/M
6. Guerrero, D/M - he's got his green card, right?
7. McTavish, D/M
8. (I) Fred, M
9. (I) Gallardo, M
10. Simms, M
11. Vide, M
12. (I) Khumalo, M/F - he's been in the US a while, does he have a green card?
13. Pontius M/F - he signed a pre-draft deal, I'm assuming it's not developmental?
14. Quaranta, M/F
15. (I) Emilio, F
16. Moreno, F
17. (I) Doe, F - no way he's on a developmental deal right, even if he is technically on loan?
21. (D,GA,I?) Wallace, D/M - he's GenAd, and thus doesn't take a senior roster spot, but does anybody know if he's got a green card or dual nationality?
. . . leaving three senior roster spots and three developmental spots to fill. Our international count (maximum of eight, last I checked) is at least five but perhaps as high as seven. Now, on to the questionables . . .
1. (I) Mystery Foreign Defender, D - as promised by the FO
2. (I) Gonzalo Martinez, D - currently in limbo, one MLS club expressing interest?
3. Mediate, D/M - will he be able to earn a senior roster spot?
4. Olsen, M - will he be able to beat the injury bug?
5. Dyachenko, M/F - exploring Europe, but . . ?
6. Kirk, M/F - will he sign for less? did he graduate from GA?
7. (I) Walter Martinez, M/F - oft-rumored, still unsigned
And finally, we touch on the draftees and last year's developmental guys, all fighting for precious few spots . . .
1. (I?) Kocic, GK - will he require an international spot? Euro-options?
2. Thorpe, GK
3. (I?) Adams, D - I see he was born in Jamaica, any word on his nationality? Euro-options?
4. Carroll, D
5. (I) Koroma, D
6. Zaher, D
7. Miller, D/M
8. Thompson, M
9. Barklage, M/F
10. Cordeiro, M/F
Got any insight on any of those question marks above? Let me know in the comments.