I haven't seen any rules yet, so I'm going to establish a framework based upon previous editions of the expansion draft. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these so we can update the rules in time for the next poll (probably at the end of the season).
(1) Select eleven names from the list below.
(2) I'm assuming nobody knows if Boskovic has a no-trade clause in his DP contract, thus requiring us to protect him. Since we don't know if that's so, he's available for selection (or not).
(3) While Generation Adidas players could "graduate" from that status, my reading of the "home grown" player rules is that you can add two players per year to the list (pending fulfillment of other requirements) and that players remain on the list once selected. Since home grown players do not have to be protected, Najar, Hamid, and Shanosky, all designated as home grown on the playing roster, do not appear.
(4) Developmental players (marked [d] below) who are selected in the draft will need to be offered senior contracts by the team that selects them. Keep that in mind.
(4) Your protected list must include three foreign players (marked [f] below) since we have more that four senior internationals on the roster.
Have at it, and don't hesitate to use the comments as a soapbox to stump for your candidates...