- He'll be choosing the #3. It's listed as his preferred number, and I don't think anybody on the current roster wears #3.
- He's professional, loyal, handles pressure situations reasonably well, and causes little controversy. Combined with stats that indicate a hard working, determined leader, you can see why he'd be wearing the captain's armband at his previous club, even at the age of 24.
- Positionally, he's rated as being a natural right back (20 on a 20-point scale), almost as high as a center back (19 out of 20), and adequate on the left (14 out of 20) as well.
- He's reasonably quick and strong and adequate, though not spectacular, in the air.
- Definitely more of an athlete and a worker than a technique player. As a fullback, you'd expect him to give you more in terms of defensive solidity than bombing forward.
So say the digital scouts...